Collins Aerospace Opportunities
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors.
Are you ready to join the team?
- Starting at $12.00 per hr.
- The internships are each a 6-week internship (OJT) with the possibility of additional Work Experiences at Collins Aerospace/Raytheon Technologies (aligned with the participant Employment goal) with potential of full time placement.
- The participant must be 18 years or older with reliable transportation.
- The participant must be able to pass drug testing and background check. If necessary, NSES (Next Steps Employment Services) can provide transportation to the interview, and / or drug testing / background screening for participants.
- Collins Aerospace has a workforce of 40% Spanish-speaking employees. Spanish-speaking participants are encouraged to apply, but must be able to speak basic English.
- Dress Code: All participants must wear safety glasses while on the First Floor. These will be provided by the company. Participant can wear either shorts, pants or jeans. Steel Toe Safety Shoes are also part of the dress code.
- ALL POSITIONS ARE FROM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
- Next Steps Employment Services is the employer of record.
Now offering opportunities in the following areas: